My current check of reality that ignited this blog is my summer abroad. In one weeks time I will be flying over the Atlantic ocean, on my way to one of the most visited countries, Spain. Even though my excitment can barely be contained as is, I can't help but have some bittersweet feelings. These next 8 weeks will be the longest I have gone without seeing my family or friends. Most experience this sensation during college, but living 30 minutes away from home and has certantly had its benefits. With that said, I would like to thank my parents, Lori and Craig, for supporting me on this trip. This would not be possible without them. And to my friends, I expect updates! I know one person being gone doesnt affect your daily life, but im going to be missing all of you like crazy.
Here is a quick run down of my trip: In a few days, I will be staying in a hostel in downtown Madrid. On the 24th some friends and I will make our way to Salamanca, where I will be taking classes for 6 weeks. Then, on August 4th I shall be departing Salamanca for destinations still unknown and with who still to be determined. All I am sure of is my flight leaving for home on August 16th.
Well, I guess it's hasta luego for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment